PRACTICAL ANALYSIS CLASS - Four 90 minute videos in a private Facebook group.
Learn Dan's analysis of Herbie Hancock’s solo on Billie’s Bounce from George Benson’s album Giblet Gravy.
Students will learn how to:
- Extract harmonic ideas
- Adapt these ideas to guitar
- Recycle these ideas
- Transfer ideas to other songs
How to register:
- Add this item to the cart and you will be redirected to make a payment through a credit card or PayPal.
- You will be invited to a join a private Facebook group to access the class. Be sure to include your Facebook profile name in the prompts at checkout so you can be added to the group.
- You will have unlimited access to the prerecorded lesson
Practical Analysis (Facebook Class)